mobileOEE is a unique rental service for measuring the real OEE (Overall Equipment Effectiveness) of production equipment.
The solution is based on a mobile measurement device, which can be connected to any shop floor machine within minutes, and ready to record time-series OEE data.
The goal of the mobileOEE service is to provide real machine performance data to manufacturers, without the cost and hassle of installing a stationary monitoring system.
- The rental period is freely selectable based on the production timetable (from 1 day to months)
- Gain insights quickly and with nearly zero investment into the real machine performance
- Comprehensive report is provided free of charge at the end of the rental period
- Identify process bottlenecks and collect data to support investment decisions (ROI calculation)
Simple Installation and Data-Export:
At the end of the rental period, a comprehensive measurement report is provided to the customer free of charge:
- 100% of the recorded data points (in Excel format)
- Detailed charts visualizing the OEE values (Availability/Performance /Quality)
- Breakdown by machine / work shift / product / operator, etc.
- Analysis of the machine downtime reasons
- Key findings and suggestions for improvement
|Dimensions:||828 (H) x 488 (W) x 231 (D) mm|
|Enclosure IP rating:||IP52|
|Operational Temperature:||0 to 50 °C|
|10% to 95% (non-condensing)|
|Standing (on rubber feet) / Hanging (brackets on the back side of the device)|
|Power Supply:||24V DC / 230V AC, max. power consumption below 8W|
|Data Collection Interface:||I/O signals (24V DC, pnp/npn),
Analog signals (0-10V, 0-20mA, 4-20mA), RS232/RS485,
|Data Export Interface:||Ethernet / USB 2.0|
|Data Storage:||Micro SD card (SD / SDHC)|
|Display:||TFT LCD color touch display, 4.3”, 480x272 pixels|