Historian 7.0 is a best-in-class historian software solution that collects industrial time-series data needed to analyse asset performance. With Historian you can collect, store and normalize sensor data from industrial equipment and processes, through a proprietary and patented data archiving and compression technique.
Historian operates on a real industrial scale: millions of data points across the enterprise, thousands of data collectors available, real-time data collection on millisecond base, hundreds of clients can be connected.
Proven with a 15+ year legacy and thousands of installs at customer sites, Historian changes the way companies perform and compete by making data useful. You can take advantage of the solution’s simple yet powerful features to unlock new value from your machine data and business models.
Why would you need a Historian solution?
Availability of data; Silos of unprocessed data; Data quality and consistency; Data security; Improve visibility across assets; Exponential growth of data quantity; Protection of technology investments...
Historian is the data management foundation for the Industrial Internet
Historian 7.0 main features:
- Easily deployable mirrored architecture
- Intelligent system diagnostic engine and dashboard
- Browser-based central administrative console and trend client
- UAA/OAuth2 Java Web Token security model
- Multi-threaded for high performance
- Scales to millions of data tags
- Simple cloud connectivity
- Cloudera-certified method to move and query data in HDFS / Hadoop to Parquet
- Native collectors and APIs to easily get data in and out of the database