Your career @SINNEO
We are looking for new members to our Suzhou team! Please check out our open positions below and if you are ready to take the challenge to shape the new industrial revolution, then contact us now!
We can't wait to meet You!
Job title: Sales and Marketing Assistant
Reports to: Managing Director
Location: Suzhou, SIP
Employment type: Full Time, 40 hours/week
SINNEO is looking for a Sales and Marketing Assistant to join our expanding team at a young, dynamic industrial software company, specializing in Industry 4.0 driven technology solutions for various industries (automotive, electronics, etc.). In this role you will be responsible for growing existing and acquiring new customers in China region, as well as completing assigned marketing tasks according to the company marketing strategy.
Duties and responsibilities
- Through outbound calls/emails and sales team collaboration, prospect into targeted territory & industry based business accounts in an effort to qualify accounts as potential revenue opportunities.
- Collect prospective customer data and generate qualified marketing leads for sales team through outbound calling/email/other activities.
- Segment the market, profile accounts, identify solutions and key contacts based on identified criteria.
- Provide prospective customers with product information and solution consultation. Be able to present products and solution overviews via phone or e-mail communications.
- By utilizing support from the technical team, create quotations and follow-up with the prospective customer until the purchase order.
- Complete opportunity/quotation reports to management on a weekly basis or as requested.
- Create marketing materials for product promotion.
- College degree in Marketing, Business Administration or other commercial major is preferred
- Highly organized with strong attention to details
- 2 years’ experience in a sales or marketing role, preferably dealing with industrial products
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Team player with high level of empathy who can collaborate seamlessly with customers and colleagues
- Energetic, enthusiastic, self-motivated, persistent
- Hands-on experience in using MS Office tools (Word, Outlook, PPT and Excel)